curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

death grip.

I never let things go, in fact thats the one thing I honestly hate about myself, my inability to forgive and forget!
Sometimes I am so spiteful, like I'm made up of piss and vinegar. I will go far out of my way to get back at the few that have crossed me, even if you tell me your sorry a million times over I can't for what ever reason let it go.
I wish I was more like my mother, Its like nothing ever gets to her, I admire that so much. I know this can be good to hold on to anger like this... but how do you forgive someone you gave everything to, that hurt you so bad, or someone you trusted more than anyone tell you nothing  lies over and over right to your face? how, how do you do it, how do you just let it go.I don't live a bad life, in fact I'm pretty complacent for the most part, I just have this stupid flaw that I would do just about anything to get rid of.Its only human to remember and to fill  passionate about the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment