curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back

Thursday, January 27, 2011

sensory overload

Its funny how something seemingly small can have such a powerful effect on a person. For the most part I am a very visual person but a few things can bring me back to another time in another place. Music, I have always had a strong passion for music. Nothing is better than diving alone late at night with the windows down the wind in your hair somehow catching every green light and hearing a song that brings you back, back to anything. Sometimes my memory is so vivid I can remember the smells of a time in my life. As silly as this is when ever I smell bonne bell vanilla frosting lip gloss I think of middle school. Its the little things you don't think much of at the time that will mean so much to you later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment