curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back

Friday, March 11, 2011

Go me!!!

:) a few days ago I read about Katy Towell's Halloween in March contest, being a lover of Halloween and Katy Towell I said Oh what the hey, I will give it a try. I wrote up a little spooky poem from a ghost got my creative juices going aged some paper (my hands smelled of coffee for about 2 days afterwards) and worked on a tiny set for my photo. SNAP, then sent in the photo, and 4 days later (today being that day) I found out that my little what the hay made it all the way to second place! Winning me some arty Goodies from Ms Towell her self!
:) awesome!! Im very proud of myself and cant wait to hold in my very hands work from Katy Towell... now I just have one question... where to put it on display?......

http://skary.net/blog/halloween-in-march-winners-chosen/

2 comments:

  1. i dont know where to tell u to put it but im soooo proud of you u got a gift girl and im glad its finally opening door and things for u

    ReplyDelete