curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My better half

I think its time to gush about my better half, the man who makes me smile even on my darkest days. Ryan and I have been together for about 5 years now. Each and every day with Ryan is a blessing. He makes me laugh until I have tears in my eyes, he is the funniest person I know. I love him with all of my heart, I have never knew such love. The kind of love when you screw up, that person still loves you, and sees you for you and not your flaws. Ryan knows me, everything about me, things no other person knows, he knows the big things and all the little things, and knows to me the little stuff makes the big stuff, (like I would rather have 10 minutes of holding hands than a pair of ear rings) I love him. Nothing is better than waking up beside him. He is my best friend, the love of my life, the father of my child, my one and only, my soul mate. Ryan has made me a better person, I am so grateful to have such an amazing man in my life. who am I to be so lucky? Ryan, honey you are my world, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment